Pulled pork Sandwich, 2 sides, and a drink for $10 (meal ticket deal).
Full menu Saturday, 11am-4pm.
Friday, April 29, 2022
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm: Course set-up
- 6:00 pm-8:00 pm: Registration and tech inspection in the Paddock. Tech Inspection will be a held Friday evening and Saturday will be on-demand in the paddock. You are responsible for finding Tech Inspector to get approved to race. Race cars will not be tech inspected until driver is registered.
- Please come visit and eat at local restaurants. Let them know you are with the HILLCLIMBERS!
- Sun down Hill Climb site road closed. No overnight camping on the hill.
Saturday, April 30, 2022
- 7:30 am – 8:30 am: Registration and On-Demand Tech in the paddock
- 7:30 am: Worker Meeting – lower parking lot at the hill starting line. Driver Meeting – Staging area on the hill – prior to each group’s first run.
- 9:00 am: First timed races begin. Food vendors on site. Volunteers get meal tickets for lunch
- 9:00 am – 11:30 am: Course goes Green – Event Chair determines official timed runs for all classes. Between groups, shuttle buses run and course workers rotate stations per directions of Chief Steward.
- 11:30 am – 12:45pm (approx.): Stop runs for worker lunch (Lunch provided for workers via tickets with Vendors)
- 1:00pm – 4:30pm Resume timed runs.
- 4:30 pm: Race cars are escorted to Parade Route
- 5:00 pm: Parade begins Parade Cars gather at Canyonlands Healthcare parking lot on Ward Canyon Road. Parade ends at American Legion Post 28 Parking lot – Zorrilla Street & Frisco Ave.
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 am: No race engines
- 5:30 pm: Town Parade – All race cars invited with a police escort. Parade begins, travels from Canyonlands down Coronado Blvd – past the Train Depot and ends at the American legion Parking lot at Zorrilla & Frisco
- 6:00 pm-7:00 pm: Driver and Race Car Meet & Greet at American Legion Mares Bluff. Veteran’s memorial Team will be serving Hamburgers and Hotdogs.
- 7:00 pm: Race cars escorted back to paddock
Sunday, May 1, 2022
- 7:30 am: Worker Meeting. Driver Meeting prior to each group’s first run
- 8:30 am – 11:30 am: OFFICIAL Timed Runs begin
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm: Stop runs for worker lunch (lunch provided for workers at Start gate).
- 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm: OFFICIAL Timed Runs
- 4:30 pm: Awards Banquet – Location TBD – Approximately 30 minutes after last car on track. Dinner will be catered and tickets will cost $20 per person.
We WILL wait until course workers are with us before class win trophies are presented. No trophies will be given out prior to presentation in appreciation for spectators and workers. If you want your trophy, either be there to accept or make arrangements with the Event Chair to have someone accept your award at trophy presentation. While we understand many are traveling a great distance, we strongly encourage you to stay for trophies if possible… this is a part of our event and your fellow drivers deserve to hear your applause and congratulations!2022-AZSCCA-Clifton-Hill-Climb-Schedule-rev-2